Saturday, September 14, 2013

Last few weeks

So I haven't posted anything in the last (many) few weeks. School, ya'll know how it is. Assignments, assignments. But prioritised my assignments so now I have time to upload more photos. I will start with the most recent ones and post older ones on Sunday or Monday mornings. So here are the latest.




This is South Bank by day - Near my campus... Scroll to see at night



Spring is here! The Spring Colour Festival 











The many faces of Spring

Superheroes welcome


Its a leaf blower



You see the poor guy in the background - that was all of us at some point


Portrait Photography


If your wondering what happened to the smiling female in the background - scroll below




 That all for that and at night we had the lights festival.








I'll get closer next time



No comments:

Post a Comment